Centro Musa - Musei del Sito Reale di Portici
History, architectural elegance, archaeology, nature, rare plants, regal decorations, refined rooms and the look that plunges into the blue of the sea that frames a breathtaking view.
Visitors to the Royal Palace of Portici will be amazed: so much wonder in a single ticket?
The royal site of Portici was built before the Royal Palace of Caserta at the behest of the King of Naples Charles of Bourbon and the Queen Amalia of Saxony. The sovereign was looking for a sublime place to devote himself to hunting, his wife wanted to live happy days surrounded by nature and the landscape between Vesuvius and the Gulf. So Portici immediately conquered their hearts.
Today, thanks to the museums managed and maintained by the Musa Centre, visitors can enjoy a multidisciplinary "full immersion".
Over time, in fact, the complex of the Royal Palace of Portici became "a place of accumulation of memories of art, of historical-scientific and landscape memories" and is still today "a place of contrasts in which the archaeological soul and the scientific soul live". Since 1935 it has housed the Faculty of Agriculture of the University of Naples Federico II.
Among the things not to be missed is the small organ kept in the Palatine Chapel(*) , which was played by Mozart in 1770 on the occasion of his visit to Naples, then the capital of music.
Dulcis in fundo, keep the right time to carefully admire the Chinese Room (**), a triumph of the eighteenth-century taste for Asian decorations.
Skip the lineBy purchasing this ticket online, you will not have to wait in line for purchase, greatly reducing waiting times
Flexible date / timeYou can change the date and time of entry within a certain limit after the ticket expires
Mobile voucherYou can validate the ticket directly from your Smartphone / Tablet, via the digital version of the e-ticket
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
Special warnings Covid-19
I declare under my responsibility:
to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
representing the group leader, to get to the site with the list of visitors to the group, including the names and identity card number of each one (mandatory to bring it with you).
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure;
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu;
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments;
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures;
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it/
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it/) and disposable gloves. It Is recommended to also arrive with a headset, with a classic 3.5 MM jack.
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the Centro Musa and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site).
- that this voucher is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visiting time
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
- For those who arrive late, it will not be possible to recover the lost time of the visit and it will not be possible to refund the ticket and access to subsequent shifts or other days will not be guaranteed.
How to reach usVia università n. 100 - 80055 Portici (NA)
Portici - Ercolano (Trenitalia)
Portici Bellavista (Circumvesuviana)
Portici Via Libertà (Circumvesuviana)
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 18:30 | from Thursday to Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 2532016
- 39 081 2532007